Monday, December 20, 2010

Insecurity

It seems silly to use up a day right before Christmas to talk about something that isn't a wonderful Christmas memory or thought, but something is bugging me, and I think it is my insecurity. I just came down to my computer to check my blog and noticed that 23 people read my blog today, but there was not a single comment. What does that mean? Was my post (or my behavior) lame? inappropriate? embarrassing? boring? I've tried to imagine that I just stumbled across this blog and what kind of a comment I might make. About all I could come up with was "Oh." So I'll just assume that's what all of you were thinking, but if it is actually one of the possibilities listed above, would someone please let me know.

5 comments:

april said...

Jason and I have felt the same way about our blog. People just don't always post back. It seems to be the way of blogs unless your friends are under 25. :) I read and enjoy your posts, but unless I have something equal to or additive to your post, I would feel inadequate posting it. I look at our blog like an internet newspaper. We put it out there, knowing we may not know its end.

La Asistente said...

I love your blog, but sometimes I'd like to share it with others and since you don't have that feature activated, I cut and paste. My mother especially loved your entry about cleaning out, throwing out, before Elder Gong came.

Keep the prose coming!

Aprilyn said...

I read your blog, but haven't read in a few days. I always try to comment though. I love reading what you write.

Beach_Crew said...

Love your posts Judy! we are religious followers but not so religious commenters.
Always love reading your thoughts...
taani

Kristin said...

Stroke....stroke....stroke....pet...pet....pet. Do you feel better? (hee hee). Don't feel insecure!