Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eleven, Eleven, Eleven

Yah, surprise, it's me! Every day I think I'll blog, but quite truthfully, my life is pretty boring right now. Nothing of interest about me, but I did remember that tomorrow is one of those three amazingly unique days that will happen this year -- 11/11/11. Now if you check this post tonight then you can be ready to celebrate tomorrow at 11:11,11/11/11. Hey, open a can of Fresca, or go to Costco for one of those poisonous chocolate covered ice cream bars with chopped almonds. Or call me and remind me to celebrate.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

I hope you had fun on 11/11/11 day. I was reading your blog this morning, and Marshall saw a picture of you. He said, "Oh. That's my art teacher!" I said, "Oh, really?" He said, "Oh wait. What's her name?" I told him, "Sister Peterson." He said, "Then it's not her, cuz her name is Schuster too." What a funny boy.