Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Luncheon




I had my annual Christmas luncheon for the bishops' wives today. I don't think it was the nicest luncheon I've ever hosted, but my table looked pretty, and I made a personalized journal for each of the sisters. Checked that right off my "To Do" list. I only have one week at home during this entire month, and it seems like I will never get everything done. I had my classic "stress dream" last night. It's always the same dream. I'm trying to clean a friend's house. I've been there for hours and have only cleaned the living room and one bathroom. I'm working as fast as I can, but just can't seem to get anything done. Help!!

3 comments:

La Asistente said...

Looks lovely. Wish I could have been there. I see that you remembered to light the candles!

Mama Williams said...

Your dream has been my reality! At least that's how I have been feeling while awake! Fortunately, my visiting teacher came and helped me wrap presents. Now I feel the burden starting to lift. Your table looked lovely! Merry Christmas!

florence said...

I'll try to make a table as lovely for our christmas. Will send ypou some pictures !
Love