Monday, December 19, 2011

Temples


Believe it or not, I'm old enough to remember when there were only 7 operating temples in the world, and I had seen them all. Recently, our primary asked people to submit a list of all the temples they had visited and they marked them on a big world map on the bulletin board at church. Randy and I have quite a list -- certainly nowhere close to all of them, but some pretty fun ones -- New Zealand, Hong Kong, Switzerland, London, Sweden, Hawaii, Cardston, Kirtland, Palmyra, Nauvoo, Winter Quarters, and lots of others in the USA. Now that our kids are in Kennewick we just added another. It's beautiful!

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

You really have a great list! Why not add Kansas City, Missouri sometime next year? (Hint, hint) Yes, we are getting a temple, and we are SO excited!! Right now we are in the Winter Quarters Temple District.

The Captain said...

Sister Peterson!
I love your blog! I miss you guys! Who's in Kennewick? My husbands from a small farming town about 45 minutes away!
-Tenille (Harrison) Roylance