Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Finished Project



Well, I'm home and the finished project looks great. Snapped a couple of pictures just as it started to sprinkle. O'Donovans really exceeded my expectations. I expected to see a finished walkway and a lot of dirt and dug up plants to fuss with. They brought in sod and re-planted all my plants -- perhaps not exactly as I would have arranged them, but at least I don't have to do anything with them this fall. I've hated our front porch for years, and most of our company just came in through the garage rather than try to negotiate our front steps. I've locked the garage door and want everyone to use and enjoy my beautiful (and safe) front entrance. Come see us!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!

florence said...

It's very nice ! Do you know if they can come in Lantic ?

Noel said...

Wow - that is really beautiful! You must be so pleased. Ursula