Monday, October 10, 2011

Finally!

Okay, so I got home from my board meetings Saturday night, dying to post about the birth of our #19 grandchild, who was born a week ago. BUT, no name, and consequently, the parents were not ready to release any pictures. It stopped my blogging dead in its tracks. Who wants to see pictures of women wearing navy blue blazers with Alumni Board patches on the pocket when I knew people were waiting for news about a new baby. Just couldn't do it. So here she is: Blakelyn Kamille.

After four boys, this is a real change for this family. A few months ago I asked Isaac how he felt about having a baby sister. His response: "Boring! Now we're going to have Barbie dolls everywhere, and we'll have to watch Barbie movies, and have all this pink stuff around." I think they are actually pretty excited about this adorable little pink bundle.

Navy blue blazers tomorrow!

4 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Congratulations on the newest grandchild!!

Tiffany said...

She is adorable! I'm so glad we finally got to see pictures of her, I was getting pretty anxious to hear all about her.

Mom G said...

So darling! I am assuming this is Travis and Brit's child! What a wonderful thing to get a little girl.

florence said...

bienvenue Blakelyn ! Congratulation to the parents !