Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quilt Retreat

When Randy decided to have surgery the first of January, my only question was: Will he be well enough for me to leave him alone in February? The doctor said yes, so last week I attended my annual quilt retreat at Ruby's Inn. My daughter, Kristin, and my daughter-in-law, Britt, went with me. We had such a wonderful time. I wonder if I will live long enough that all my girls will be in a position where they could join us. Here's one of the projects I finished. It's off to be machine quilted. You'll undoubtedly get another look at it when it is finished.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, that is so beautiful. I wish I could go sometime, let alone have time to quilt. I still need to make Sarah's quilt, at this rate, I'll be lucky if she gets it before she is 16.

Mom G said...

It is fantastic, Judy! What a fun thing to do. Bet you had such a good time. The results are great.

Tawna said...

I love it. The colors and design are so fun!