Monday, October 27, 2008

Dick and Jane

The information about the 2009 Quilt Retreat is already on the internet, and I've picked the quilt I want to make. One of our family rules is that you can't come to the retreat unless you have finished all of your projects from the year before. I started my Dick and Jane last summer and ran into a problem. I had too many other things going to deal with the frustration at that time, so I put it away. The quilt top is done now and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I've just learned about someone in our stake who has a quilting machine. I'm going to look into having it machine quilted. More to come!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ellen said...

A really nice/talented woman in Iowa did the machine quilting on my quilt. Let me know if you want her info. She has very reasonable prices!

Mom G said...

Oh, I really love it! And the theme reminds me of my days as a student and as a First Grade teacher. We got to know Dick and Jane (and Sally and Tim) very well!

Aprilyn said...

That is a really nice quilt top. I bet whoever gets it will love it.

Tiffany said...

I love your quilt! I'm excited to see it completed.