Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Pictures of the Laurs

Yesterday I had a request for more pictures of the Laurs. On the day that we arrived in St. Quay we were just in time for a birthday party for Sandrine's daughter, Manon. The entire family was there but Vincent's wife, Soazig. I'm embarrassed that I do not have a single picture on my camera of that entire day. Andre, Florence and Nils were our guides the next day and we have lots of pictures of them, but will have to post pictures of the rest of the family stored on someone else's camera.
The oak tree where Ted's parachute landed.

At the harbor after our boat ride to the crash site.



At the memorial made from Ted's propeller engine.

3 comments:

Mama Williams said...

This is wonderful! Please keep posting. I have yet to go to France and see all these places with my own eyes. I hope one day you'll be MY guide.

$ said...

Thank you, thank you for posting pictures of our French family. Would love to see more. --M$

florence said...

So nice to see those pictures shared by all the family through this blog ! Best memories about those moments... Hope to be gathered soon, in France or USA !
Love to all the family !
Florence