Friday, July 22, 2011

Play Clothes


When Heidi's Lindsey was born I went to take care of Max and Elise. Heidi instructed me to get the kids cleaned up and bring them to the hospital to see the new baby. I chose a cute little play outfit for Elise, put matching ribbons in her hair and hauled the two of them up to the hospital. Heidi, mortified, said, "Mother, those are Elise's pajamas." They looked like play clothes to me!

So maybe I'm not a good judge, but I like to tell myself that when I putz around my yard before I get dressed in the morning, or when I go out in the evening to move the hose and people see me in my pajamas they just think I am wearing a cute little play outfit. What do you think?

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Totally play clothes!! Definitely! I get up and water the flowers in my front yard every morning in my orange bathrobe, I'm pretty sure there is no mistaking that I'm not in my play clothes! :)

Travis said...

I am so used to facebook I was ready to hit the *like* button!

Aprilyn said...

I love your play clothes! I take my kids to school in my "play clothes".