Friday, July 11, 2008

How many grades are there?

My son just started the 24th Grade. And you thought getting your kids through high school was a big deal. Getting Travis through the first 12 grades was quite an accomplishment. He had an early morning paper route before 6:00 a.m. seminary. Gymnastics and diving kept him at school until around 8:00 p.m. By the time he got home he was completely spent. And then there was homework. High school was four years of sleep deprivation. That hasn’t changed. As a fourth year medical resident he works 80 hours a week, is a great dad to three little boys, and serves as a caring dedicated elder’s quorum president. And yes, he still has homework. Good luck on your paper, Trav!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Wow. I had no idea he had a paper route before seminary! I knew he was in gymnastics but I don't think I knew about diving. I hope someday Travis will get more sleep. He's a busy guy!

Unknown said...

He's hardworking like his parents.

Mama Williams said...

I am really enjoying keeping in touch with you and your kids this way. I'm learning a lot about you- all good- and helps me to feel connected since Gram and Grandpa Peterson are gone.

Britt said...

THAT'S MY BOY!!