Friday, January 16, 2009

Safely Home

For Christmas, Quinn gave Tiffany tickets to see "Wicked". They came up last night for the show. Wouldn't you know it would be the coldest night in Chicago since 1996. Brrrr!! It makes me nervous to have children out in that kind of weather, especially in an older car that is not completely dependable. Fortunately, over the holidays Quinn and Randy installed a new heater fan so the inside of the car was warm. Just got the "we're home" call.

Look at our little Clayton. He's only 10 weeks old and already he weighs 16 pounds. This picture was taken the day he was blessed. Since Travis and Britt were here too, Quinn and Tiffany kindly agreed to bless him here in our home ward. It was fun for Randy and me to babysit the kids last night. We don't have very many opportunities to have them all to ourselves. Come back soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

I REALLY want to see Wicked but that will have to wait. I'm glad Tiffany and Quinn got to go. I hope they enjoyed it. I know you enjoyed the kids!! :)