Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post-Company Laundry Day

Wanna know how I spent the day yesterday? I did eleven loads of laundry, cleaned the bathrooms and re-made all the beds. It seems a shame to wash all these linens and re-make all these beds when they were only slept on for a few short hours. But, we’re expecting more company, and at the Peterson Lodge, every houseguest gets clean, crisp sheets and a fluffy sweet-smelling towel. And if you’re really lucky, we’ll even remember to put out a wash cloth!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ellen said...

What about a mint on the pillow?!

A N D said...

hey wash your clothes!ljemh

Aprilyn said...

Do you fold the towels all fancy like hotels do? I wish I were coming to the Peterson lodge!!

Alisa said...

Wanna do mine next?

Unknown said...

Even my cat loves clean sheets.

Tristen said...

ELEVEN loads!!! WOW. I thought I did a lot of laundry! Nothing like eleven loads. Although I do love to fold towels...