Friday, June 27, 2008

What a difference a day makes




Randy and I spent yesterday in Champaign helping Quinn and Tiffany move into a new apartment. These kids have been married less than four years. They've moved four times--from Provo to Boston, from Boston to Illinois, and two local moves since then. Somehow, it's always worked out that we've been able to help. I'm so grateful for the circumstances of our lives that have made it so. Clarissa was sick and running a high fever. Quinn had to go out with the missionaries. Tiffany was in charge of the enrichment activity last night. Chances are they'd be living out of boxes for a long time. What a difference a day (and four extra hands) makes!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Aprilyn said...

They are lucky to have you. I hope they will like their new place. I hate moving!!

ellen said...

Nice RED wall!!

Mama Williams said...

Wow! What great parents you are.

Dell said...

I think you have helped us move at least two times, but I know that our move to the third floor of that little apartment in Wilmette on a hot, muggy day had to have counted for at least two more! You guys show your love through service and we love you for it.

Kristin said...

Yeah for Quinn and Tiffani! One, for having great help like you, and two, for getting a bigger place (I assume that is the reason for the move).

Those pictures make me a little nostalgic...and to think we had FOUR little kids crammed in there before we left...

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your help, I can't even say thank you enough times to let you know how much it has helped us. I know that life would have been even crazier with all that we had going on if you and Randy weren't able to come, and that we would still be living out of boxes. I was even able to make french toast for the missionaries for breakfast. Without your help, they would not have eaten!