Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Have you ever seen a . . .

This is a Circle-a-dingadoodle. I'll bet you've never seen one before, because the very first one ever created was made by my grandson, Theron. He was so proud of it that he brought it all the way from Ohio when he came in May. When it was time to return home, the Circle-a-dingadoodle could not be found. We searched high and low. I assured him that it would turn up and that I would bring it to him when I visited in July. July came and went. No Circle-a-dingadoodle. While Theron was here for the reunion I happened to look in a most unlikely spot, and there was the Circle-a-dingadoodle. Perfect timing for a "find." What a happy reunion!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mama Williams said...

We lost Huggins (stuffed animal-dog) at Grandma's house in Idaho in June. What a happy day it was for Andrew when grandma mailed him home. :)

Aprilyn said...

Oh he's so cute. I'm glad you found his Circle-a-dingdoodle. What a smart boy!!

Britt said...

...and life is blissful...