Monday, April 18, 2011

Infinite


Good morning, bloggers. It's been a busy week. Three weeks ago our singles ward instituted a program to study the Atonement for 30 days before Easter. They invited Randy and me to participate with them. Every night they email us the reading assignment for the following day. Sometimes it is a conference talk, sometimes a scripture block. It can even be a chapter from a book such as Jesus the Christ or Infinite Atonement. This morning I read President Hinckley's beautiful Christmas message, "A Testimony of the Son of God."

It has surprised me how doing such a small thing as spending 20-30 minutes reading and reflecting on the Savior's life and Atonement each day could make such a huge difference in how I feel, in the choices I make, and in the love I feel for Him. During this last week leading up to Easter I want to share some of my feelings. If you're not interested in Jesus Christ, Easter, or his amazing Atonement, check back a week from now. BUT, you should know that I prepared one of these posts more than two months ago and have been waiting patiently to post it. It's WAY fun and I don't think you will want to miss it.

1 comment:

Tristen said...

I would love those assignments!? Who is in charge?!