Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brrrrrr!

Every day I think I should blog, but don't have a picture. We had an adorable family over for FHE on Monday. Thought about taking a picture just as they pulled out of the driveway. Tuesday I went to the gym for the first time since before Christmas. Who wants to see a picture of a bunch of sweaty women. Tonight was book club. A picture of all my reading buddies would be fun. I keep my camera in my purse, but forgot to take my purse. No picture. I think my brain is frozen. It's supposed to be -30 in the morning.

2 comments:

ellen said...

Clever post even w/out a photo. :) It's supposed to be bitter cold in Boston too.

Beach_Crew said...

Judy, this is the one time of year we get bragging rights. My thermometer right now says it is 67 degrees outside. My kids just came in from the school bus and changed their clothes because the pants and long sleeves they went to school in were too hot!!!
Talk to me in a few months and I won't be so boastful...