Friday, January 28, 2011

Mom's New Digs


After our first few children left home we converted one of our bedrooms into an office for Randy. Not long after that, Randy decided that Queen Judith deserved a computer and an office of her own. We still have visitors and there is no way we could dedicate two bedrooms to offices, so I set up my office in the basement. It had some nice benefits -- always cool in the summer, always warm in the winter. However, it was up and down three flights of stairs each time I wanted to use my computer AND it was sometimes a bit of a dirty, cluttered and spidery place (Now whose fault do you think that could have been? Um humm).

So a few weeks ago when Randy bought me a new computer he convinced me to carve out a corner in one of the upstairs bedrooms to use as a little workspace for "the Queen." My kids have been asking for a picture, so here it is. Still room in there for house guests. In fact, Quinn and Tiffany will be sleeping in there tonight.

2 comments:

april said...

Love the imac!

Tristen said...

I wonder if they will think it's weird in the middle of the night when you sneak in to read blogs... :) Just kidding! :) I love the iMac too... I'm getting ready to mount mine in my kitchen!