Monday, March 17, 2008

Cut and Paste

In a couple of weeks I'll be going out to BYU for our spring board meetings. My four years of service will end in October so this will be my last "full-board" meeting. I wanted to give the Chapter Level Directors who serve under me a little remembrance. I decided to make this little photo book for each of them. I started taking photos a couple of years ago and and purchasing the paper and supplies. It's been on my "to do" list for months, so over the weekend I decided to get started. It's a lot more work than it looks like. I've finished six of them, but have another six to go. Giving them each a box of chocolates would be cheaper and certainly easier, and sometimes you have to wonder how much people value something that is handmade. I have to say that I really do admire the people I've met while serving on the board and will truly miss the association I've had with them.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tristen said...

Those look amazing! I'm COMPLETELY sure that your board members will appreciate them. What a worthwhile project!

The Captain said...

How Cool! They look great!

Aprilyn said...

Those are great. I love handmade stuff! It's so much better than store bought anything!! :)

ellen said...

WOW! What a nice gift. People are going to love them!!!