Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dejavu

I know some of you follow Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. I do. I had a busy weekend and didn't have a chance to check her blog. Yesterday I logged in to catch up and received quite a jolt of dejavu when I saw this entry. It's Marlboro Man wearing the same shirt Randy wore for his 3rd grade school picture.


Marlboro Man actually looks a lot like Robert. It's something about the expression on his face. I'm sure Robert also wore this shirt (everything got passed down), but I just moved a thousand pounds of boxes to try and locate his photo albums to no avail. I've never seen a picture of Marlboro Man before. All the pictures of him have been from behind. Or with a cowboy hat over his face. Or riding a bucking stallion in the distance. I've died a thousand deaths as I've looked at old family photos. We've had more than our share of bad hair days. That's what happens with little boys. But I think Marlboro Man wins this contest hands down!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Those are really cute little boys!! :) I remember them when they looked like that.

Aprilyn said...

OH-P.S. did you get an email from me a few days ago? It's something I'm working on for a gift and I can't really specify what. Just check your email. :)