Thursday, January 24, 2008

All I Want Is . . . .

For Christmas, Randy and Dick conspired and gave Lynette and me tickets for the four of us to see My Fair Lady at the Cadillac Palace Theater. Last night was the performance, and it was really spectacular. I fixed a nice dinner for the four of us before we drove into the City (which was a harrowing almost two hour drive). The cast came from London for this special two-week run, so the accents were authentic. It was an absolutely delightful evening. Thanks, Randy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

That is wonderful!!!! I'm glad you got to go. I bet it was wonderful!

ellen said...

Yeah -- you're a blogger!!! I stopped tonight to visit the Belmont Petersons and they mentioned you had a blog. I just marked it as one of my "favorites".

Tristen said...

Judy:

I love love love your blog! I'm subscribed with my RSS google reader, so now I will see the minute you post anything! Keep posting!

Tristen