Sunday, January 27, 2008

More About Sleep


Not everyone in our family has trouble sleeping. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite "sleeper" photos. Ahh, wouldn't it be "loverly".

Isaac and Woody at the crash site!

Plumb tuckered out. I love the boots. They are huge, but he loved them and wore them night and day. They looked terrific with pajamas.

This might have worked better if both children had been sleeping.

Even The Persian Pickle Club couldn't keep this one awake!

Harvard graduation. You'd have thought these two received Ph.d's. It was hard on everyone!

It can be tiring to make a football helmet "shine like the top of the Chrysler Building".

"Why won't anybody put me to bed?"

It's those cowboy boots again. Boy, they keep your feet toasty during the night!

4 comments:

Britt said...

Gotta love the boots! Maybe there is something about them and sleep that we haven't quite figured out yet.

Kristin said...

You did it! The pictures and captions turned out great.

Keep blogging...

Aprilyn said...

Great job on the pictures and captions! I haven't been able to do that recently. If you can do it, I can do it! :) I love the pictures. It looks like Trav's boys are following in his footsteps as far as sleeping is concerned. I love the pictures. I can't even imagine having a child fall asleep like those boys do!! Maybe it's because Marshall has such awful sleep problems!

Kristin said...

I can't believe you don't have any of Adam asleep in his toybox, or in the bottom drawer of his dresser, or in the closet--maybe we didn't send you any of those.