Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Learning Opportunity

Hello, all you bloggers. I beg your indulgence tonight while I try to learn something new. I'm going to try to link to something. I'd like to share this Tribute to President Hinckley by Glen Beck. In case you don't know Glen, he is a radio talk show host and a convert to the Church. I was really touched by the expression of his feelings toward President Hinckley. There are so many wonderful tributes out there right now. I hope this works. Everything is a huge learning experience for me.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Looks like it worked Mom! Thanks for sharing the link...

Aprilyn said...

I really liked that tribute. It was very touching. Good job putting the link there! You're gonna be a pro before you know it!

Aprilyn said...

If you want, I can teach you to embed the video so it shows up on your blog. It's really very simple. It works that way too though.

Heidi said...

Thanks for sharing that link and congrats on making it work! What a simple, touching tribute.
Thanks again!

Britt said...

Wow! What tribute. What a man.