Wednesday, March 16, 2011

59 and Holding


According to my iPhone, the temperature right now is 59 degrees. I just noticed that my neighbor, Daisy, has her grandson out digging in her flower bed. This might be my very last opportunity to post this picture of little Soren wearing his hat and mittens. (If I allow myself to believe that I'm setting myself up for disappointment. We're bound to see more snow before warm weather comes to stay.) Anyway, we haven't seen enough pictures of my adorable grandchildren. Who would post pictures of jello molds and toilets when they have pictures like this?!

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

What an adorable little boy!!! I'm sorry I got behind on your blog. I just forgot to check it. I really enjoy reading your blog though. I will do better with my free time. :D

We enjoyed a warm, sunny day today, and expect warmer temps tomorrow. I'll take what I can get!