Monday, March 14, 2011

Havin' Fun


Remember when I wrote this post in which I suggested that replacing a couple of toilets was sounding pretty fun to me? Well, we had some fun this past weekend. In case you're thinking about replacing a toilet, let me give you some advice on how to pick a good one. Color? Doesn't matter. Oval or round? Doesn't matter. Height? Doesn't matter. The ONLY thing I need to know is -- just how much toilet paper will it flush! We think we've got a keeper this time.

This is actually the second time we've replaced this toilet. The last time, we set the old toilet on the patio to wait for garbage day. Before long, it had disappeared. That evening we were informed that Quinn had hauled it to the front porch of a girl he wanted to invite to Prom. (The least he could have done was tell me so I could clean it). He put a sign on the lid that said, "Prom. If ya gotta go, please go with me!" Believe it or not, she accepted in some since forgotten clever way that, mercifully, didn't even involve the toilet being returned to our front porch.

I believe Prom is coming up. Anybody need a toilet?

1 comment:

Quinn said...

In all fairness, I actually didn't use the toilet to ask a girl to the prom...I just convinced one of my friends to.