Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Facelift

Yes, you are in the right place. I've been looking at all these new blogs with adorable scrapbook paper backgrounds with flowers and bows. I decided that my blog needed a facelift. Yes, another trip to the apple store. We looked at a lot of options, but when it came right down to it, I decided that I'm really not a "cutsie" person. It felt a little bit like I was trying to wear leggings with a tunic -- doesn't really fit my age. So I settled on something that is perhaps not as much fun, but different for a change. I'm still playing with it a little bit, so keep watching.

How do you like the new family picture (that is only missing the last four grandchildren)?! It's impossible to keep up.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like the new look.

ellen said...

Your blog looks great!

The Captain said...

Love the new look, and absolutely love the family picture!! I can't believe how big your family has gotten! It's times like these I wish we could have a nice Thanksgiving or Christmas party again :)
-Tenille

La Asistente said...

Wonderfully sophisticated!

Mama Williams said...

I love the new blog layout and the family picture header! I enjoy hearing about you learning more about your computer. Going to see Cyd tomorrow.