Thursday, March 24, 2011

Loving Yourself


I love this picture of Clayton. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror with this much love and joy. These days I just try not to even look in the mirror unless I absolutely have to. It's hard to believe that the person looking out of the mirror is really me. What happened to the cute, young Judy I used to be (and still am in my mind's eye).

I like this quote from an anonymous source. "No one has the right to look with contempt on himself when God has shown such an interest in him."

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Thanks for the reminder Sis. Peterson. He sure is cute!!

BK said...

Love this shot of Clayton too. I used this in my Facebook page 'Symphony of Love' with a quote by Byron Katie, "'Love thy neighbor as thyself.' I always have. I hated me, I hated you." You can view it at: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=568565096503841&set=a.230592023634485.80826.188411217852566&type=1&theater. Please let me know if you do not like the use of it and I'll remove it immediately. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused.