Monday, March 14, 2011

Correction

It has been brought to the attention of management that there is an error in today's Havin' Fun blog post. Quinn reminds me that they didn't put the toilet on the front porch of the girl he wanted to take to prom. They put it on the front porch of the girl his friend wanted to take to prom. She accepted, and she did not put the toilet on his front porch either.

I've also been reminded that my young gentleman son went to the home of the girl he wanted to take to prom and scattered rose petals in her shower and Hershey's Kisses on her bedroom floor. The sign on her door said, "I've showered you with roses and kissed the ground you walk on. Will you please go to prom with me?" Yes, Quinn chose the more romantic of the two options, but you can definitely believe that he was the mastermind behind both invitations.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey,Quinn's never "kissed" the ground I walk on, but he's also never left a toilet on my porch, so I guess I should just consider myself lucky that he married me, which I do.