Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Kim!


Randy's youngest sister was born just three months before he came home from his mission. It had been nine years since there was a baby in the house, and, as you might imagine, she was the center of a great deal of attention. She was a year old when I met her, and I can assure you that I was just as crazy about her as the others were. She was not even four years old when our Kristin was born, and the two of them grew up more like sisters or best friends than aunt and niece.

Happy Birthday, Kim!





2 comments:

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerri said...

Judy, a.dor.a.ble blog. I love this peek into the Peterson Clan. It was wonderful to talk with you last night after conference. I wished we could have had more time together. Thank you for sharing this site with me and the story that you are writing as you Let Your Life Speak!

You are welcome to see our blogs:
steveandkerri.blogspot.com
fiverealmoms.com